There are many health benefits to giving up smoking. Immediately your body benefits, and improves for many years.
Read this regularly to motivate yourself to continue being a non-smoker…
(Find out why e-cigarettes are a waste of time and money)
- 20 minutes – Blood pressure and heart rate returns to normal.
- 8 hours – Oxygen levels in your blood return to normal, reducing chances of heart attacks.
- 24 hours – Carbon monoxide leaves your body and your lungs begin to clear out mucus and debris.
- 48 hours – Nicotine is totally eliminated from your body, and your sense of taste and smell begins to improve.
- 72 hours – Lung capacity increases, making breathing easier, and increases energy levels.
- 2-12 weeks – Circulation improves and your lungs become 30% more efficient, making exercise easier.
- 3-9 months – Breathing problems such as coughing, shortness of breath, and wheezing improve. Energy levels continue to increase.
- 5 years – Chances of getting cancer significantly reduce. The risk of heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
- 10 years – Pre cancerous cells are replaced by healthy cells. Risk of heart attack falls to about the same as someone who has never smoked.
If you need some extra help, check out my quit smoking hypnotherapy pack. It gives help before, during, and after you’ve quit. Click here for more info – Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy Pack