If you wish to give up smoking then this questionnaire can help. If you answer these questions honestly, they can reveal your subconscious drives to smoke – some which you may not have realised. They can help you understand why you smoke, which can greatly enhance your chances of giving up.
- How long have you smoked?
- How old were you when you started?
- Why did you start?
- How did your first cigarette feel?
- What benefits do you get out of smoking?
- When do you smoke?
- When do you have your first cigarette of the day?
- Specifically, why do you want to stop?
- Have you ever given up before? How did you do it, and for how long?
- Why did you start again?
- As a non-smoker, what will you be able to do that you cannot right now?
- How much do you spend, and what will you do with that money?
- Apart from you, who will be most pleased you are a non-smoker?
Thank you for reading this article – I hope it has helped you decide to quit smoking once and for all.
If you want some extra help, check out my Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy Pack, which gives help before, during, and after quitting.
Please like and share this article with your friends & family if you have found it useful…