This is totally serious. You can improve your face and look younger with this simple yet highly effective meditation/self hypnosis exercise. After I describe the method, I will explain how and why it works so well.
- Get yourself comfortable, either seated or led down, and close your eyes.
- Take 10 slow deep breaths and say to yourself the word relax on each out breath.
- Focus your attention on your forehead for a minute or two. Make it relax as much as you can.
- Move down and focus on your cheeks for a minute or two and concentrate on making them relax as much as possible.
- Then do the same, moving down to your jaw, then your tongue, then your neck.
- Take 10 more slow deep breaths, again saying to yourself the word relax on each out breath.
- Look in the mirror!
It’s amazing how quickly and how much this exercise can freshen up your face and help your face look younger. It’s a great boost for before you go for a night out. This works on the same principals as a botox procedure, but without the injection of poison into your face. Most of us carry too much tension in our faces due mainly to stress. Relaxing the muscles in the face helps, smooth out wrinkles, and gives you a more youthful glow.
Although this exercise is largely a temporary boost, it does also provides some long term benefits. You become more skilled at relaxing the muscles in your face, and so you see better results over time. Also used regularly, you can actually reverse some of the finer lines in your face over time, providing a permanent improvement in your looks.
If you are struggling with this technique, then you might want to try our very popular hypnotherapy session Hypnotic Botox. It is over 15 minutes long and can greatly help you relax your facial muscles and smooth out those lines.
Click here for details of my Hypnotic Botox Hypnosis Mp3